Custom Framing is where you get the opportunity to transform and compliment your piece of art. Matching an image to the right frame is never easy but once you find the perfect combination you'll be glad you took the time to do so.
We offer a large range of recycled timber in various finishes and are able to frame just about anything you would like to put a picture frame around. Please keep in mind each piece of recycled timber is different and appearance will vary for each frame. Mat borders, box frames and canvas stretching are just a few of the many options we offer.
The below information will assist us get straight back to you with a price and hopefully avoid the need for us to ask any more questions:
- What style of frame you like. You can send through a screen shot of a frame you like on this page or check out our standard frame styles.
- Want to know more about our Driftwood frames? Checkout our recent blog
- Dimensions of your image
- Would you like a border? If so what width? Eg. 3cm. We offer Black or Off-white borders.
- Would you like the frame strung Portrait, Landscape or Both ways?
- Your post code if delivery is required. Pick up is available from our store in Highett, Melbourne, 3190.
We generally reply to all enquiries within 1 business day.
Typically, Custom Framing takes about 2-3 weeks to dispatch from our workshop in Highett, Melbourne. Some delays may occur in the lead up to Christmas.
You can contact us at email@example.com for any questions or assistance you may require. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements and make recommendations. Shipping is available World Wide.
Custom Framing can be complex but we're here to make it as easy as possible for you! Feel free to ask us as many questions as you like. 💚